keskiviikko 27. huhtikuuta 2011

Piia´s sketches

Suunnittelen ja valmistan tällä hetkellä uusia tuotteita (esittelen niitä sitten myöhemmin), joten nyt on hyvä aika muistella menneitä ja hieman selata vanhoja töitä. Tässä muutama printtiluonnos parin vuoden takaa. Olen suunnitellut painavani kahdesta ensimmäisestä pienimuotoisen Hugs&Kisses malliston.

I´m in the process of creating new products (I´ll present them later on) so it´s a good time to look at the past and the things I´ve done. Here is a few sketches for prints from a couple of years back. I´m thinking about printing the first two as a small collection called "Hugs&Kisses". 

Lämpöistä tunnelmaa. Pidä tiukasti kiinni, äläkä koskaan päästä irti.
Warm and fuzzy feelings. Hold on tight and never let go. 
(Hugs-print)


Rakastan vanhaa mustavalkoista elokuvaromantiikka.
I´m a sucker for old black and white movie romance. 
(Kisses-print)

Näiden tanssivien neitosten swingi saa heilumaan!
The swing of these dancing ladies makes you move!  
(Dance around- print)

Eräänä päivänä musteella leikkiessäni sain aikaan melkoisen sotkun. Tuosta sotkusta syntyi kuitenkin puolivahingossa peukaloprintti!
One day I made a mess with ink and accidentally managed to create a print with my thumb! (Thumbprint-print)

Tämä on varoitus: älä mene nyrkki edellä!
This is a warning: don´t go fist first! 
(Fist first- print)


Nämä vanhat surulliset silmät näkevät kaiken. 
These sad old eyes see everything. 
(Wathing you-print)

3 kommenttia:

  1. Beautiful sketches, especially the kissing one! :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. wow amazing sketches!! You made these? I am looking for someone who can draw persons for half a year now because I want a new header amazing work!!


    PS: If you like Armani Perfume, Dior Lipsticks, High Heels and Gift-Certificates I might have some really cool things for you! My give-Away ends tomorrow so have a look ;)

    ♥♥Style-Roulette

    xoxo,
    Luísa

    VastaaPoista
  3. these are beaaautiful sketches! you are so talented :) love the kissing & the dance around one!

    xx,
    cins

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for your comment! We truly appreciate it!